
We worry about you. We don't want you to die. Stop doing that stuff. Even a five year old would know that that's not good for you. Are you dumber than a five year old? Seriously, please? It gets you effed up. I don't want you to get effed up :(
First day of school. Yay for minimum days. I really should be finishing up my APEH homework right now, but I'm not. Rofl. So Spanish this morning with Nikki. I only have Nikki in that class D: Second period was APEH. There's actually a lot of people in that class. Well, there's a lot of people in all of my classes. Lol. Aimee Cha's in that class with me. Yay :) So then, third period was math. I'm looking forward to Brose, but his class seeems kinda scary. Well, at least he makes it sound kinda scary. Rally after third, so it was rally A. This rally really sucked :( Hope they'll get better? You bet. Those beatbox CD mixing people. Oh! There's this black guy who was rapping today, and he didn't sound so good. It reminded me of Brian Dzou and like the rest of the church who are in the rapping contest thingy. But I thin RHCCC is even better than that guy :) It's funny how me and Jessica sat in the same row, pretty close to each other, and didn't see each other. ROFL. We both sat in the third row. Well, I sat with Megan. She sat with... someone. I forgot who it was. So, after the rally, me and Megan walked to PC. On the way there, we met up with Angela, and we walked in. I'm really looking forward to that class :) I know already that it's gonna be so fun. Fifth was dance. I walked with Megan in the direction of the gym, and when I got to the dance room, I ditched her and left with Rachel (; Haha, I can already tell that me and Rachel are gonna have loads of fun in that class. Just because of that huge floor to ceiling mirror :D We didn't do much in that class today. Well, in any class, really. It was just like introductory kinda thing. After that, I went to English. Mr. Lu was subbing x) And we were asking him when he was gonna marry Ms. Liao :D Lol. We went over the syllabus today. And, tomorrrow's a full day ! Kinda excited :) Hope you feel better, bee eff eff :)
Monday, August 24, 2009
Seriously, can you not ?
Posted by anniee. at 10:06 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment