
So today, I woke up at 430 in the afternonn. Genius, right? Yeah, I know :) I woke up, took a shower, and called Holly. I forgot she was at dma, and when I called her to ask if her dad could take me to church, she was like, Annie Wong, I'm at UCR. And I was like. OH YEAH, oops, guess I forgot :) Then I called Josh to take me. Then Rebeccah called and she was like OMG, I JUST SAW A HOOKER ON MY STREET. and I started laughing :) Teehee. Anyway, Brian came back ! I saw him today, he didn't look one bit 12 pounds overweight. Freaking a. I don't know where he put it all ! So it was canoozi night, and it was pretty funn :) I liked the... let's see. the one with the thinking up names for certain categories. We lost :( But it's alright, cuhs we won for the pictionary thingy. Teehee. After church, we went to dolphin bay. Played big2 and texas. I didn't play texas cuhs I didn't know how. I can't believe I still don't know how after 5 weeks of chem class. ROFL. My back hurts right now. :P So yeah, I came home and I webcammed with Holman and Helen. I haven't seen them in forever, but maybe sunday ? Idk. Freaking summer school, I can't go to vegas with them D: Teehee :) Chris Yu came back ! Brian and I gotta go hang out with him. Oh, he got me my magazine. F'sho :) ss501 was the cover, so I was a little disappointed, but Ariel Lin was the other cover. So I'm okay :) 4 more days of summer school ! Whooo. Wednesday is Crystal's Bday dinner, Thursday's movie night. :D I can't waait :) Well, I'm really not in the mood for writing miles long of stuff I did, so yeah :) Goodbyee :D
After all these months, all this time, so much has happened. The talks, the phone calls, the laughs and the feelings. If I were to look back on them, I would never have believed that, that person was once me. I wouldn't recognize that girl because she's so different from me. But I guess changing and moving on is growing up, I'm growing up and finding out what kind of person I want to be for the rest of my life. And maybe in the future, there are more changes to come, but as for right now, this is who I'm proud to be.
Love is overrated. Biochemically no different from eating large quantities of chocolate.
Credits: lifeandlovequotes.
0 comments:
Post a Comment